How To Get Cooperation from Other Departments
- Other departments may appear to slow you down. In dealing with them, begin with an assumption that they are as competent as you are. Everyone is doing his or her best, and everyone is busy. Remember that ultimately, you're all on the same team. Your positive attitude will get better results than antagonism. Treat them as you would like to be treated.
- Handle your special requests of other departments as you would handle a task that you would delegate:
- Clarify the task to be done and the standards to be met.
- Establish a timetable.
- Ask if there is anything else that the person needs to complete the task.
- Confirm the commitment that they made (don't make it for them).
B/303, Mandsaur CHS,
www.LeaderWorkshop.5u.com/ Leader Workshop Website
http://shabbarsuterwala.blogspot.com/ Pearls of wisdom
http://leaders-workshop.blogspot.com/ Inspirational & Motivational Videos & Presentations
http://training-and-trainers.blogspot.com/ International Trainers & their Sharing
http://nlp-sharing.blogspot.com/ NLP stuff and video
http://seeandgetinspired.blogspot.com/ Inspirational & Motivational Posters
http://bust-the-stress.blogspot.com/ Bust the Stress - Stress Busters
http://earn-lot-of-money.blogspot.com/ Earn a lot of Money